Monday, March 11, 2013

First post!






Haha, wow! So I guess I'm finally getting this blog in order enough to use it properly. I used to be on Jugem, but I think it's better I go here and have a bit more control and can actually read things without Google translate. So uh, hey, I'm Chelsea! And I really, really, like kawaii things. I'm 22 years old. I live in Missouri, and there's really not too much to do here...

Anyway, If you have any questions, please email me so I can get back to you quicker. Of course, I can't dedicate all of my time to this blog but I'll at least respond in a couple days.

You're free to add me on any of the websites linked above, though on Facebook I'm a little bit pickier if I think you're going to spam me or be harmful. But I really doubt that'll happen!

This is going to be my blog, and my personal webpage. I'm going to be talking about and posting a lot of different things, and they may be adult in nature. I certainly don't watch my language, and I may talk about personal issues with a strong opinion. It's okay to not agree, but it's not okay to be rude. If there's a particular thing you want me to warn about in my posts, I can see what's possible if you contact me directly. Please speak up about it! I find the more people who want a change will usually get it. I can't make giant overhauls for just one person, but I don't mind small changes.


No comments:

Post a Comment